Friday, February 4, 2011

Collage Swim Suit Edition


Collage Video is one of the most recognized companies for purchasing DVD's.  They offer their customers a chance to submit before and after pictures and share their story of how exercising at home has made a difference in their lives.  If you are chosen, you get to be in their catalog and also receive a $100 credit to purchase your own DVD's.  So during the summer of 2006 I decided to get hubby to take some pictures and send them off.  In January of 2007, I was notified by the company that they wanted to use my pictures in their upcoming "PreSwimsuit" edition.  They asked me to take some more pictures in a swim suit. Since it was January, I went and got a spray on tan.  Then my gracious husband took some more pictures of me in a swimsuit.  We sent them off to Collage and waited.  Soon their new catalog arrived!  Sure enough, there I was in a bikini on the back cover of their catalog.  I was also featured inside.




No comments: